Samsung has promised to unveil something entirely new for its next flagship smartphone, nicknamed Samsung Galaxy X. Its foldable, and here’s what you need to know:
1. Samsung said it can be folded hundreds of thousands of times without degrading the display quality.
2. The foldable phone can run up to three apps at the same time, something Samsung calls Multi Active Window.
3. Samsung’s folding phone may be the most expensive handset the South Korean tech giant has ever released.
4. There is a chance Samsung will release a 7nm processor with 5G capability for its upcoming folding smartphone and a 5G enabled Samsung Galaxy S10.
5. The foldable device will be launched by the first half of 2019 in selected markets only.
According to a report from SamMobile, Samsung is planning to bundle 512GB of storage in the foldable phone. We can’t wait to see how this new phone will turn out!