Astroworld victims file a lawsuit against Drake and Travis Scott

Astroworld victims file a lawsuit against Drake and Travis Scott

November 20, 2021 0

What happened:

 The music festival stampede had resulted in the loss of several young people, along with a few injured. However, an attorney from Houston, Tony Buzbee, filed a lawsuit on behalf of the victims of Astroworld against the organizers, Travis Scott and Drake

Details:

The 750 million dollars lawsuit claims to cover physical and mental health injuries inflicted upon the affectees. While filing the lawsuit, Tony Buzbee said, “No amount of money will ever make these victims whole. But the damages sought in this case attempts to fix, help, or make up for the harms and losses suffered by these Plaintiffs.” However, the families of the affectees had said that they wished they hadn’t allowed their youngsters to go to the music festival. 

Previously:

 Earlier in November, during Traviss Scott’s concert, a stampede emerged as the crowd rushed towards the stage. It was reported that 50,000 people were attending the show, and nearly ten people died, with a few injured. 

Rana Abdullah Hammad
Rana Abdullah Hammad
Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

1 × three =