Guests at a wedding in India enjoy food despite the venue catching fire

Guests at a wedding in India enjoy food despite the venue catching fire

November 30, 2021 0

What happened:

The viral video on social media shows two men enjoying their dinner without getting bothered by the venue catching fire. The viral video shows two men eating food while a fire is seen in the background. The unfazed guests display their love for food at one of the marriage “pandal’s” in Maharashtra.

Screenshot via the viral video.

Details:

The viral video shows me slowly eating their food and enjoying every bit while the wedding staff rush towards the fire. The incident was caused by the use of firecrackers at the venue. However, no injuries were reported, but four fire engines were rushed to the marriage hall. At the same time, the wedding decorations along with chairs were burnt in the incident. Reacting to the incident, @confusedcaveman commented, “Aag lagay basti mai hum apni masti mai.” While, Zoha(@zohahassanmakeupatelier) wrote, “laughing emojis paise b tw wasool krne they us ne laughing emoji.” Sumbul Iqbal (@itssumbuliqbal) claimed, “The true face of HUMANITY nowaday.”

Rana Abdullah Hammad
Rana Abdullah Hammad
Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

1 + three =