Has the OD donut replaced Dunkin’ Donuts as the new go to place for donuts in Lahore?
Swipe to see reviews ??
1. Ahmed Rizwan stated in a food review on the Facebook group Foodies R Us, “FINALLY got my hands on OD Donuts . Packed a few for family members boxes of 6 and 2. Each and every donuts tasted superb and delicious . Apart from the ones got packed, tried their Asian chicken croissant sandwich and hot chocolate . Honestly their hot chocolate and croissant sandwich is on another level and a must try for sure. Allahumdulilah a superb and outstanding experience I must say. It was truly worth the wait.”
2. Muhammad Kamran stated in a food review on the Facebook group Foodies R Us, “After Layers Cupcakes , donuts from OD are the talk of the town nowadays. So decided to try today and OD , I mean O Damn Good. Super soft, fresh, fluffy and punch of flavours…loved OD Donuts . Best donuts in Lahore so far . Donuts available in 20 flavours.”
3. Cyma Ali stated in a food review on the Facebook group Foodies R Us, “By far the Best loved the flavours they had in line, So Fresh I ordered a box of 6 mini donuts and a Mocca The service was quick and the staff friendly. God knows what took us so long to get there. Happy to have visited finally, will go there again for sure it was a Delight.”
4. Saadia Pervaiz stated in a food review on the Facebook group Foodies R Us, “Tried the much hyped OD donuts … mixed feelings… no doubt they are very reasonably priced and the glazed one was pretty good (which is actually the only donut that really matters to me) but wasnt too blown away with the flavoured ones.. but then again I also didnt try any of the flavours i have been reading good reviews about.. maybe next time. My 2 year old approves though ”
5. Nimra S stated in a food review on the Facebook group Foodies R Us, “I am not the one to write reviews but I got donuts from OD for my birthday and those were the best donuts I have ever tried in my life. When you take a bite, they melt into your mouth, they are all filled with different flavours of cream, and they do not get soggy at all like other donuts. The glazing and sprinkling have different flavours and it is so good. Even my family, who is not particularly a fan of donuts, tried these and loved it. They were only delivering in Karachi I believe but now they are also available in Lahore. The box of 15 mini donuts are for 1150 and they take 100-150 delivery charges. Do try them!”
6. Asad Sheikh stated in a food review on the Facebook group Foodies R Us, “Sunday Morning Donut craving fixed…. I’m all buzzed up now Soft, moist, and perfectly balanced taste….love the variety in the box and price is reasonable too. I’m a simple guy so loved the simple glazed ones the most while the kids hijacked the rest. The only thing in my opinion is that they can improve their chocolate a bit but then hey in Rs 100 a pop for small donuts, it’s good to go. Glad they made it from Karachi to Lahore as well now.”
7. Hira Kashif stated in a food review on the Facebook group Foodies R Us, “OD Thank u so much for coming to Lahore!! The donuts are pillowy soft with luscious fillings, absolutely fresh & quality is remarkable. Reasonably priced plus not heavy at all. Have tried 7 flavors & liked all of them. Lastly, the customer service responds quickly & customer handling is amazing. Highly recommend! ”