Is Rollbar the next Johnny and Jugnu in Lahore?
The Rollbar (@rollbarpk) is serving Lebanese shawarmas, American burgers, and Falafel Sandwiches.
Swipe to see reviews ??
1. Samia Arshad stated in the Facebook group Foodies r us, “Always in search of a good and authentic Arabian cuisine. Tried falafel wrap and shawarma kabeer from Rollbar for the first time! Absolutely amazing. And a must try!”
2. Maryoom Ah stated in the Facebook group Foodies r us, “Johnny and jugnu was my go to place but yesterday I saw that a new restaurant has been opened next to johnny & jugnu by the name of Rollbar. I went inside and asked the staff that what is their speciality, he said platter & shawarma is really famous. So I ordered a platter with a chicken shawarma, burger and a dessert. They have some Arabian desserts by the name of Arabian Bakery in their restaurant. Let’s come towards the food back, guys trust me, I am in love with their food, the shawarma was just perfect (reminded me of UAE), the burger was so juicy and full of flavors, the platter was huge (It had 6 types of Bbqs in it). Everything was just perfect now to be honest this place is my new favorite. Also, forgot to mention about the dessert, Basbusa cheese was THE BEST mtlb ky kamal tha, never ever I had this good basbusa. This place is highly recommended.”
3. Food blogger Ali (@foodblogger_ali) stated in a food review, “So I visited Rollbar with my friends. They have nice ambiance and fine dine in ? we ordered their
- Classic BBQ & RICE platter
- Lebanese Shawarma with hummus platter.
- Twist chicken burgers.
- Three types of dessert
Food was delish and had unique flavour classic bbq platter loaded with 6 types of bbq in one dish and Lebanese Platter was served with hummus taste was good so it was a great experience and recommended for those who love to taste lebanese dishes ❤️ Highly Recommended ✅”
5. Ahsan Chaufhry (@iamihsanch) stated in a food review, “Yesterday I visited Rollbar with friends.
- Classic Platter (Rice & BBQ)
- Maple Sriracha Burger
- Shawarma Sageer
- Belgium Sunday
Talking about the taste everything tastes good & spices were up to the mark , not oily at all & overall I recommend this deal ? Highly recommended place , Must Give it a try ✅”