Too broke to travel to Italy? Try Italian cuisine at Fuoco in Islamabad
Fuoco (@fuoco.isl) offers modern European cuisine and focuses on Italian food. The menu includes neapolitan pizza, ravioli, bolognese, Alfredo pasta, burgers and sandwiches.
Here are reviews!
1. Hira Rehan stated in a review on the Facebook group Foodies r us, “Normally I don’t post reviews but the food at Fuòco deserves a post. Visited Islamabad after a few years and was pleasantly surprised by the absolutely amazing food. From the food itself to the presentation, the whole experience surpassed by expectations!
Spinach Soup: 8/10
Mushroom Soup: 10/10
Fried Calamari: 8/10
Spinach & Ricotta Ravioli: 9/10
Pesto with smoked chicken pizza: 8/10
Pepperoni Pizza: 9/10”
2. Asad Sheikh stated in a review on the Facebook group Foodies r us, “Impressed with this Italian joint in F6 by the name of FUOCO who’s young owner is also a chef and he lets his imagination go wild when it comes to Italian food.
Stopped by to have a simple dinner and ordered their Cauliflower Soup and Caesar Salad.
Their version of Caesar salad is different than the usual. Romaine lettuce, in-house caeser dressing, grilled chicken which sits at the bottom of lettuce not on top, toasted peanuts, raisins, croutons and sumac. Now Sumac was a surprise ingredient for me but it all made sense when blended together.
Soup was another surprise dish for me, The Cauliflower soup had Burnt chilli purèe, cheddar croutons, anchovies, candied raisins and seasonal greens. Poori Kee Poori science… loved it.
The Cappuccino was the last item I had there and it was excellent. If I had time folks then I would surely be trying more of their menu items and their pizza looked good.
Till next time Fuoco…. We shall dine together soon.”
3. Ayesha Afzal stated in a review on the Facebook group Foodies r us, “Just tried Fuòco in F-6 and I am completely blown away by not only the delicious food but the overall ambience of the restaurant and the brilliant service! It was truly a treat dining at this new restaurant which emphasises authentic Italian flavours in its dishes. The presentation of the dishes as well as the coffee was impeccable and the food genuinely tasted even better than it looked! Our personal favourites were the Steak Salad, the Mushroom Risotto, and the Beef Tacos! There are so many great options to choose from on the menu so I highly recommend you guys visit Fuòco as soon as you can!
We also got to meet the owner of the restaurant who was very cordial and explained to us his vision for the restaurant. P.S. I am big on music so I really appreciated that this restaurant had some awesome music which added greatly to the positive atmosphere.”
4. Ali Naeem stated in a review on the Facebook group Foodies r us, “Was in Islamabad for a night so decided to check out this new restaurant which I have been following on Insta even before they had opened up. Since I am a pasta fan so was very curious about the food and it certainly lived up to my expectations
Prawn Ravioli w Squid ink tuiles
Both of the pasta entrées were cooked to perfection & were super delicious
Mushroom Risotto was delicious too but the one at Oak & Suede is my personal favourite!
It’s a MUST TRY if visiting Islamabad.”
5. Yumna Khan stated in a review on the Facebook group Foodies r us, “Lately we visited Islamabad, and we were lucky enough to try this place, Fuoco. It has the best food we have tried in a while.
Pesto with Smoked Chicken Pizza
The Classic Burger
The Modena Burger
Gnocchi in Mushroom & Cream
Everything was ON POINT! Highly recommended.”
6. Dr Qasim Rana stated in a review on the Facebook group Foodies r us, “Fuòco had an amazing experience, star of the show was Armelia Sandwich probably the best sandwich i ever had. One thing that upset me was that it seemed for such a high end expensive restaurant they were not taking good care of their staff dressing, they were literally wearing torn off clothes torn off belts in poor condition. Take care of ur staff.”