US woman hospitalized after eating too much at “all you can eat buffet”

US woman hospitalized after eating too much at “all you can eat buffet”

January 20, 2022 0

What happened:

24 year old California woman identified as Danielle Shapiro was diagnosed with Gastroesophageal Reflux after she binged on sushi at the $50 all you can eat buffet. Daily Mail UK quotes, “The woman forced herself to eat as much sushi as she could in one sitting has now revealed how she ended up being rushed to hospital after being left in agony as a result of her feast.” Danielle revealed that she ate 32 rolls of sushi, four gyozas, a bowl of edamame, two jalapeno poppers, and a bowl of miso soup.

Details:

Subsequently, the next day, when she woke up, she faced severe stomach pains and was diagnosed with acid reflux. Danielle also posted a video on TikTok, which went viral and amassed more than eleven million views as Danielle wrote, “I am a huge fan of sushi. I like to eat it a couple of times a month if I am lucky.” She also revealed the details of her buffet, “The all-you-can-eat sushi is about %50 a person, so I had to make sure we got our money’s worth, which meant eating a lot.” Danielle had a two-hour long dinner with breaks in between. 

Rana Abdullah Hammad
Rana Abdullah Hammad
Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

eleven − 5 =